MCG Embroidery Design
Terms & Conditions
Thank you for purchasing our designs. I hope you enjoy them!
You will find design information in each zipped file, including a JPEG with color column, dimensions, and any other pertinent design information. If you have purchased a design set that requires additional information, such as mug rugs, applique, freestanding lace, etc., these instructions will be included in the zipped file in PDF format.
In order to read the PDF file, you must have Adobe Acrobat reader or another PDF reading program.
The original copyright of these designs is owned by MCG Embroidery Designs with all rights reserved.
- YOU HAVE PURCHASED A LICENSE TO USE THESE ELECTRONIC FILES.
- When you purchase or download designs from MCG Embroidery Designs, you are granted a single-user license of the files to create stitch-outs with them.
- The design files are the property of MCG Embroidery Designs. The graphic files are owned by the artist that created them. MCG is granted a license to use the graphics to create digitized embroidery files.
- Digitized embroidery designs are protected under USA Federal Copyright Law & International Treaties.
- The design files themselves, or any part thereof, cannot be sold, duplicated, or shared in any way and are for use by the original purchaser/user only.
- The user license covers the following:
- The user may stitch out the designs on finished projects for personal use, gifts or items for sell by the original purchaser only. If the finished project items or stitch-outs are displayed for sale online or in a physical location (store/craft show, etc.), credit to https://mcgembroiderydesigns.com must be displayed.
- You may not lend, give, or sell the files to anyone else. You may not change, add to, delete parts of, or alter the files in any way and then call them your own.
- You cannot send them via email or any other method to another embroiders to split or change in any way and call them yours.
- You may change the colors and personalize the designs by adding wording, etc.
- This license does not cover mass production without additional permissions.
- Transferring these files to any other person or group is strictly prohibited and illegal.
MCG Embroidery Designs may allow you to stitch out the designs in commercial use with a special license which can be purchased. To inquire and obtain this license contact MCG via the contact form.
MCG Embroidery Designs will not be held liable for any damages of losses incurred as a result of using any of our designs. Because of the nature of electronic media, all sales are final. No refunds are allowed. Occasionally you may receive a damaged file. Please contact us directly and the file will gladly be replaced.
Thank you, for your purchase and enjoy using the design.
Don’t forget to join my Yahoo Group